London Borough of Greenwich
Greenwich Peninsula is set to become a vibrant new urban district for London and the Thames Gateway; it will be transformed into 15 million square feet of a unique blend of:
- 10,000 new homes, 38% of which will be affordable
- 3.5 million sq.ft of employment and office space
- 360,000 sq.ft of retail provision
- Extensive community facilities including school, health centre and nurseries
- Over 19 hectares of parkland and open space
- The Dome – 26,000 capacity arena, 667,000 sq.ft entertainment and leisure space, and 630 bed hotel.
With millennium standards for innovation, sustainability and best practice, ikon is Employer’s Agent for London and Quadrant Housing Trust and Moat Homes Ltd to deliver the affordable homes. The development is lead by Meridian Delta Ltd.
Throughout the Peninsula project, ikon has adopted an intensive role as Employer’s Agent in advising the Registered Social Landlords. Our activities comprise the strategic project management of the RSL partners’ interest in the affordable homes; technical due diligence and compliance testing through active participation in the pre-construction process; and contract administration and development monitoring of the construction